Paso Peatonal de Melosa
PASO PEATONAL DE MELOSA, PUERTO PLATA
Paso Melosa, Puerto Plata is a one of a kind boulevard experience where the visitor can experience several options such as a bar with local and international drinks, ice cream shop, wine cellar, frozen drinks, coffee shop, deli sweets, cake, snacks and now pizza.
Paso Melosa also has stores for clothing and accessories, and special days where fashion designers can show and sell their hand made and fashion clothing products.
The Victorian style architecture of the boulevard is taken from Puerto Plata`s oldest homes, an important heritage of the Dominican Republic and the North Coast. Each shop has a Victorian style home facade with different pastel colors, very reminiscent of Puerto Plata during the 16th and 17th century.
HOW TO GET TO PASO PEATONAL DE MELOSA, PUERTO PLATA
Paso Melosa is located at #15 Separacion Street in the historic district of Puerto Plata, right next to Skina. It is very easy to find, just be sure to get parking space nearby. They offer birthday parties, and this seems just the perfect spot for that. The boulevard is sponsored by the Centro Medico Brugal, a great initiative from one of the top medical centers in town.
WHAT TO SEE IN PASO PEATONAL DE MELOSA, PUERTO PLATA
A step where the 5 senses are opened for our people; United we are more. ❤️ beautifying and further enriching our Historic Center.
The fantastic thing about a place is its mixture of history and culture all in the same place, beautiful Victorian-style house designs, come with your whole family and with your camera in hand so you can take excellent photographs.
This historic center keeps beautiful memories of historical years, remembering our history is like watching your favorite movie, for us it is a pride to share our history with all of you.
THE BEST TOURS, PUERTO PLATA
- Cayo Arena Day Tip
- ATV Adventure With Resort Beach
- Monkey Jumgle and Zip Line Adventure
- City Tour Cable Car
WHERE TO EAT, PUERTO PLATA
- Diaz & Fernandez Restaurant
- Le Petit Francois Restaurant
- Casa 40 Restaurant
- La Casita Azul Restaurant
- Kaffe Restaurant
- Punto Mariscos Restaurant
- Le Petit Francois Restaurant
- La Tarappa Restaurant
- Las Palmas Restaurant
- La Carihuela Restaurant
- El Teleferico Restaurant
NEAR TO OCEAN WORLD ADVENTURE PARK
You are in the center of the city where the places of interest are close and you can get there by crossing a corner, enjoy every moment with your family or your partner, show your photos to your friends of our beautiful Puerto Plata.
- Espigon Cigar Factory
- Independence Central Park
- Isabel de Torres National Park
- Calle De Las Sombrillas
- El Rincon Del Cafe
- Paso Peatonal de Melosa
- Amber Museum
- Fortaleza San Felipe
- Gregorio Luperon Museum
- Paseo Dona Blanca
WHERE TO STAY, PUERTO PLATA
Choosing where to stay in Puerto Plata is very simple, if you are looking for 3 to 5 star hotels they are available for you, if you are looking for comfortable and safe cheap hotels you will also find them, we will leave you a list of 5 star hotels and cheap hotels so that you can make the right decision .
Where to Stay in Puerto Plata
We recommend these resorts around Puerto Plata for the best experience, regardless of your budget:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort : Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is a hotel complex located in Cofresi Beach, at 30 minutes from the International airport (POP). This Complex features a variety of accommodations: Superior, Jr. Suites, apartments; penthouses, Villas, a big selection of restaurants and bars.
- BLUEBAY Villas Doradas : Blue Bay is an 18-plus all-inclusive resort perfect for couples and groups of friends. Guests enjoy the use of a private beach, with all necessary amenities provided for a day on the sand from seating to shade.
- Barcelo Puerto Plata : This breathtaking hotel is located right on the magnificent “Playa Dorada” with golden sand and crystal water, which offers the tourist a true Caribbean ambiance. Surrounded by an 18 holes golf court designed by Robert Trent Jones. 15 minutes (18 km) from International Puerto Plata Airport, 10 Minutes (5 km) from Puerto Plata’s Downtown.
- Senator Puerto Plata Spa Resort : Senator Puerto Plata Spa Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a Premium “All Inclusive vacation” experience. This adult oriented resort combines luxury and sophistication. . It also features large pools and extensive gardens, making it the perfect paradise to relax and enjoy unforgettable moments.
- Playa Bachata Spa Resort : Playabachata Spa Resort is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing holiday. At the foot of a coral beach, with stunning mountain views and surrounded by a tropical garden.
- Hotel Iberostar Costa Dorada : Located in the majestic beach of Costa Dorada, only 25 minutes from the International Airport Gregorio Luperon, surrounded by lush tropical gardens with fountains of colorful fishes and turtles.
- VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort : Accented with rich colors and an exquisite mix of Victorian and Caribbean architecture, the VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort offers a savvy all-inclusive choice in Puerto Plata. Consisting of 506 spacious guest rooms and suites, this first-class resort sets the tone for any occasion offering a wealth of onsite amenities and activities.
- Emotions By Hodelpa Playa Dorada : This five-star resort offers mid-range prices and all-inclusive plans. Breakfast is included for all guests, and the resort has pool and beach access, snorkeling, entertainment, a kids’ club, and spa.
- Viva Wyndham V Heavens – All-Inclusive Resort : This adults-only all-inclusive is a favorite for those looking for a low-key, relaxing tropical getaway.
PASO PEATONAL DE MELOSA, PUERTO PLATA -VIDEO
INFORMATION ON THE PASO PEATONAL DE MELOSA, PUERTO PLATA
On March 5, 2021, the Melosa Pedestrian Walkway was inaugurated to boost the economy in this main municipality of Puerto Plata.
This attraction which shows a totally different touch and that goes hand in hand with what this cruise city will be, given the investments that different sectors of the local, national and international business community, becomes one more complement that Puerto Plata truly has. everything.
Paso Peatonal de Melosa, Puerto Plata - FAQ's
There is no cost, you can enter and take photos.
Currently there are more than 10 restaurants with tasty food.
Not only in the Paso de Melosa, security throughout Puerto Plata is very safe, you can walk safely if you have any questions you can ask any Politur security personnel.
It is very easy to get to the place, it all depends on where you are, most routes pass near the City Center, you just have to tell it that you are going to the "Central Park, Please" and after you arrive you are two corners away. destination, you can also download the app Travelerd: Family Travel Guide, travel with your GPS and find the places that are close to you.
Paso Melosa, Puerto Plata is a one of a kind boulevard experience where the visitor can experience several options such as a bar with local and international drinks, ice cream shop, wine cellar, frozen drinks, coffee shop, deli sweets, cake, snacks and now pizza. Paso Melosa also has stores for clothing and accessories, and special days where fashion designers can show and sell their hand made and fashion clothing products.
Location & Maps
|Monday - Sunday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|