Fun City Action Park
FUN CITY ACTION PARK, PUERTO PLATA
Fun City Action Park Puerto Plata Gokarts is the break we all need to remind us that physical games are far more relaxing than ever present digital ones.
The park is open every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Admission is free, to ride our go-karts and bumper cars has a price.
You can buy tickets for a 7-minute race that costs RD$200 or a bracelet that allows you to ride as many times as you want. Adult bracelet costs RD$600 for children under 12 years old RD$500.
Children of years can only ride bumper cars and children over 4 years old can ride with a passenger in double cars of the Family track.
Fun City Action Park, Puerto Plata Gokarts is the break we all need to remind us that physical games are far more relaxing than ever present digital ones. This fine gokart center is the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring several tracks for different levels and ages. Best friends and strangers will compete for first spot and the checkers flag, a challenge to newbies.
The Funcity gokarts can bump to each other (bumper car track), spin and speed.
Besides the various tracks at Fun City there is a children`s playground, a pitcher challenger with radar display, covered terrace in the cafeteria, and rest rooms. Birthday parties when in Puerto Plata can be a lot of fun celebrated in this magnificent action park.
FUN CITY ACTION PARK, PUERTO PLATA - TRACKS
- Sprint 500
- Grand Prix
- Bumper Cars
PRICE - FUN CITY ACTION PARK, PUERTO PLATA
- RD$ 200.00 Pesos
- RD$ 500.00 Pesos
- RD$ 600.00 Pesos
HOW TO GET TO FUN CITY ACTION PARK, PUERTO PLATA
THE BEST TOURS, PUERTO PLATA
- Cayo Arena Day Tip
- ATV Adventure With Resort Beach
- Monkey Jumgle and Zip Line Adventure
- City Tour Cable Car
WHERE TO EAT, PUERTO PLATA
- Diaz & Fernandez Restaurant
- Le Petit Francois Restaurant
- Casa 40 Restaurant
- La Casita Azul Restaurant
- Kaffe Restaurant
- Punto Mariscos Restaurant
- Le Petit Francois Restaurant
- La Tarappa Restaurant
- Las Palmas Restaurant
- La Carihuela Restaurant
- El Teleferico Restaurant
NEAR TO OCEAN WORLD ADVENTURE PARK
You are in the center of the city where the places of interest are close and you can get there by crossing a corner, enjoy every moment with your family or your partner, show your photos to your friends of our beautiful Puerto Plata.
- Espigon Cigar Factory
- Independence Central Park
- Isabel de Torres National Park
- Calle De Las Sombrillas
- El Rincon Del Cafe
- Paso Peatonal de Melosa
- Amber Museum
- Fortaleza San Felipe
- Gregorio Luperon Museum
- Paseo Dona Blanca
WHERE TO STAY, PUERTO PLATA
Choosing where to stay in Puerto Plata is very simple, if you are looking for 3 to 5 star hotels they are available for you, if you are looking for comfortable and safe cheap hotels you will also find them, we will leave you a list of 5 star hotels and cheap hotels so that you can make the right decision .
Where to Stay in Puerto Plata
We recommend these resorts around Puerto Plata for the best experience, regardless of your budget:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort : Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is a hotel complex located in Cofresi Beach, at 30 minutes from the International airport (POP). This Complex features a variety of accommodations: Superior, Jr. Suites, apartments; penthouses, Villas, a big selection of restaurants and bars.
- BLUEBAY Villas Doradas : Blue Bay is an 18-plus all-inclusive resort perfect for couples and groups of friends. Guests enjoy the use of a private beach, with all necessary amenities provided for a day on the sand from seating to shade.
- Barcelo Puerto Plata : This breathtaking hotel is located right on the magnificent “Playa Dorada” with golden sand and crystal water, which offers the tourist a true Caribbean ambiance. Surrounded by an 18 holes golf court designed by Robert Trent Jones. 15 minutes (18 km) from International Puerto Plata Airport, 10 Minutes (5 km) from Puerto Plata’s Downtown.
- Senator Puerto Plata Spa Resort : Senator Puerto Plata Spa Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a Premium “All Inclusive vacation” experience. This adult oriented resort combines luxury and sophistication. . It also features large pools and extensive gardens, making it the perfect paradise to relax and enjoy unforgettable moments.
- Playa Bachata Spa Resort : Playabachata Spa Resort is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing holiday. At the foot of a coral beach, with stunning mountain views and surrounded by a tropical garden.
- Hotel Iberostar Costa Dorada : Located in the majestic beach of Costa Dorada, only 25 minutes from the International Airport Gregorio Luperon, surrounded by lush tropical gardens with fountains of colorful fishes and turtles.
- VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort : Accented with rich colors and an exquisite mix of Victorian and Caribbean architecture, the VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort offers a savvy all-inclusive choice in Puerto Plata. Consisting of 506 spacious guest rooms and suites, this first-class resort sets the tone for any occasion offering a wealth of onsite amenities and activities.
- Emotions By Hodelpa Playa Dorada : This five-star resort offers mid-range prices and all-inclusive plans. Breakfast is included for all guests, and the resort has pool and beach access, snorkeling, entertainment, a kids’ club, and spa.
- Viva Wyndham V Heavens – All-Inclusive Resort : This adults-only all-inclusive is a favorite for those looking for a low-key, relaxing tropical getaway.
FUN CITY ACTION PARK, PUERTO PLATA - VIDEO
FUN CITY ACTION PARK, PUERTO PLATA - FAQ's
Location & Maps
|Monday - Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|