City Tour & Cable Car
Experience the highlights of Puerto Plata’s cityscape and its landmarks. Tour the Rum Factory, admire the local architecture, and take a smooth cable car ride up Mount Isabel de Torres, which offers sweeping views from top the city and the majestic statue, Christ the Redeemer.
- Hotel Pick Up
- Transportation of back and forth
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
What To ExpectItinerary Stop At: Puerto Plata The city of puertoplata is located in a vast scenic area to explore and enjoy the Dominican culture in the best way; by cable car and by seeing the places up close through strolling around downtown and some select landmarks inside the city.This half day tour, by bus and by foot, will take you around this vibrant and colorful colonial city.
- Duration: 3 hours Admission Ticket Free
Additional InfoConfirmation will be received at time of booking Wheelchair accessible Stroller accessible Service animals allowed Near public transportation Infants must sit on laps Infant seats available Transportation is wheelchair accessible Surfaces are wheelchair accessible Not recommended for travelers with back problems Not recommended for pregnant travelers No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Most travelers can participate This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 traveler
- Operated by Anthonyinfotours
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Q:What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Plata City Tour & Cable Car?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms